Ansel Adams 2021 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Out of Print
Experience the creative vision of iconic artist and environmentalist Ansel Adams via this durable wire-bound wall calendar, featuring generous space for recording monthly schedules.
Ansel Adams' "Authorized Edition" calendars have been a beloved annual tradition for over 35 years. The 2021 wall calendar includes:
- Fourteen exquisite black and white landscape photographs, carefully selected and sequenced to reflect the changing seasons.
- Large format 12.8" x 15.6" wall calendar (25.6" x 15.6" open).
- Spectacular views from Yosemite National Park, Denali National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, Canyon de Chelly National Monument, White Sands National Park, and more.
- The perfect inspirational gift for lovers of fine art, photography, National Parks, and the outdoors.
- Printed in rich duotone on premium paper stock, making each page suitable for framing at year's end.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and major religious holidays.
- Printed and manufactured in the United States of America.
More than 45 years ago, Ansel Adams selected Little, Brown and Company as the sole authorized publisher of his photography. At the same time, he established The Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust in order to ensure the continuity and protection of his legacy—both artistic and environmental. As Adams himself wrote, “Perhaps the most important characteristic of my work is what may be called print quality. It is very important that the reproductions be as good as you can possible get them.” The authorized books, calendars, and posters published by Little, Brown have been rigorously supervised by the Trust to make certain that Adams’ exacting quality standards are maintained.
Only such works published by Little, Brown and Company may be considered authentic representations of the genius of Ansel Adams.
For more ways to enjoy the photography of Ansel Adams, look for the Ansel Adams 2021 Engagement Calendar, and Ansel Adams’ Yosemite.
About the Author
Ansel Adams (1902-1984) was the most honored American photographer of the twentieth century. Through the exhibition and publication of his work, his writings, and his leadership in the Sierra Club, Adams was also a prescient and highly effective voice in the fight to preserve America's remaining wilderness.