Kjv, Center-Column Reference Bible with Apocrypha, Hardcover, 73,000 Cross-References, Red Letter, Comfort Print: King James Version (Hardcover)
Enjoy the unmatched beauty of the King James Version combined with the readability of Thomas Nelson's exclusive KJV Comfort Print(R) typeface, all in a Bible that includes over 73,000 cross references and the Apocrypha.
In this edition, the literary beauty of the King James Version is paired with the readability of Thomas Nelson's Comfort Print for an unrivaled reading experience. Helpful resources are included, such as red-letter words of Christ, cross references in a center column, reading plans, and more.
The KJV Comfort Print Typeface was designed to be the most readable at any size. On a special commission, 2K/Denmark sought to reflect Thomas Nelson's rich 200-year tradition with the KJV, while also embodying the best advancements in modern Bible typography. The result is an exclusive Bible typeface that is uncompromisingly beautiful, bold, readable at any size, and perfectly suited to the King James Version.
- Presentation page to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or a note
- 15 Books of the Apocrypha placed between the Old and New Testaments for spiritual insight and historical context for certain books of the Bible
- Old Testament and New Testament books include over 73,000 center column cross-references and translator notes allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Book introductions for Old Testament, Apocrypha, and New Testament provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- "About the Apocrypha" article describes what the apocrypha is and its importance
- "About the Bible" article
- "How to Study the Bible" article for tips on how to find deeper truths in Scripture
- "Getting to Know God" article is a guide to a personal relationship with God
- "Between the Testaments" article for historical context leading up to the New Testament
- The History of the Red-Letter Bible" article
- "30 Days Getting to Know God" reading plan for key passages for a better understanding of key characteristic of God
- "30 Days Getting to Know Jesus" reading plan for a highlight of key moments in Jesus' earthly ministry
- Full-color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Two satin ribbon markers for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Durable Smyth-sewn binding lies flat in your hand or on your desk
- Clear and readable 9.5-point KJV Comfort Print
In 1611 the King James Bible was published and authorized by the monarch of England and Scotland. Today, more than 400 years since its initial publication, the KJV is considered one of the most influential and beautiful works of the English language and continues to be the favorite translation for millions of Christians worldwide.