My Funny Valentine (Other)
Be the best Valentine with this awesome first sticker book for boys and girls Follow the numbers to choose stickers to make silly "punny" Valentines for friends, family, and classmates. Building pictures is a puzzle and matching activity. Kids love to "paint by stickers " See shapes, colors, numbers, and animals. Pages tear out, for giving and trading. Stickers can be repositioned before they set permanently. Includes glitter stickers too Excellent activity for plane travel, car rides, or anywhere quiet. Take to restaurants, the doctor's office, grandma's house, or anywhere Perfect for preschool kids who are excited about making Valentines
- 300 fun stickers including animals, mermaids, dolphins, owls, hearts, lions, monsters, and more Variety of shapes and sizes to play with sparkly stickers as well
- Engaging activities designed to strengthen visual thinking and practice hand-eye coordination. Stickers for toddlers and early learning activities help refine fine motor skills.
- Easy pull-out pages allow your baby or toddler to display their work and gift to their favorite valentine. Also allows multiple kiddos to share and sticker at the same time
- Create 18 fun scenes - otters on the beach, owls at night, lions doing karate, lions baking, valentine bears, monsters in love, and more
- At-home or on-the-go activity book ideal for road trips, summer fun, airplane rides, rainy days, and more A perfect gift for little valentines, birthdays, and your more